Change of Name Certificate Apply meeseva All India Govt Jobs,Aadhar,Ration,Voter id,RTA,EC,Land Records,Results


Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Change of Name Certificate Apply meeseva

Change of Name Certificate

1. Women changing their surname after marriage.
2. ex service persons
3. People who are staying abroad.
4. Students whose names are printed wrong in their
certificates apply for change of Name certificate.
Required Documents:
1. Application Form
2. Recent Passport Size Photograph
3. Citizenship Certificate issued by Gazetted Officer
4. Affidavit stating exact reason for change of his/her name.
5. Certificates from class 1 to 10th attested by Gazetted Officer.
6. Police Certificate stating the he/she has not come to any
adverse records during last 5 years.
7. Others(Aadhaar/Ration card/Voter ID for Illiterates)

Approval Authority: Tahsildar

SLA for delivery:  Category  B  

SLA:  15 days,
Service Charge:  35/-+Postal Charges
Statutory Charge : NIL

Total Charge: (Rs) 35/-+Postal Charges

any Information through Mobile SMS

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad